Has the title of this month's article got your attention?Who wouldn't like a 3 month sabbatical, put up your hands!Like many entrepreneurs and small business owners you are probably struggling with your work-life balance.You are working long hours, sometimes weekends, when you go on vacation you can't help feeling the guilt, your phone or tablet is always on and always calling for your attention even at all hours of the night. Yet the reason you started your own business, apart from the passionate belief in what you are doing is...getting time to do what you want.Just stop for 10 minutes (yes, you can!). Ask yourself why you aren't able to find that "life" part of the balance. Do these reasons sound familiar?Read more
- I need to really dedicate myself to this business to make enough money to take that time off;
- I'm really busy because I can't afford someone else to do some of the work;
- I have it all in my head so I can't leave;
- I'm ultimately responsible for the business' success;
- As I expand there's even more work to do; ...